So, you have a rental property that hasn’t been performing the way you’d like.
Maybe your tenants are a problem.
Maybe you’re having trouble keeping it rented.
Maybe your short-term rental has been “on ice” during COVID-19.
Maybe you’re sick and tired of getting calls at 2 a.m.
The bad news is, this happens all the time.
The good news is, it doesn’t have to happen to you anymore.
Here at ALL-READY RENTED, we’ll teach you how to pivot to renting to traveling healthcare workers – physicians, techs, and travel nurses. These tenants are highly desirable for good reason. And there’s no lack of them looking for lodging as they travel the country on their 13-week rotations. But you have to know how.
In our courses, you’ll learn:
- Who these professionals are, and why they can be the perfect tenants for your property.
- How to select investments properties that are perfect for their needs and are likely to stay occupied.
- How to set up your property specifically for these tenants.
- How to list your property effectively, so you quickly and easily connect with quality renters.
- How to manage your properties to minimize vacancy and maintenance headaches.